Vi, ATC extend OCD redemption deadline

This recent news about Vodafone Idea’s ATC extending their OCD redemption deadline is great news. It shows that the company is willing to work with investors to ensure they have enough time to make an informed decision. It’s also a great way for them to show that they are committed to providing the best customer service. This extension gives investors more time to evaluate their options and make the best decision for their financial future. I’m glad to see that Vodafone Idea is taking steps to make sure their investors are taken care of.

1 Like

I’m really pleased to hear about Vodafone Idea’s decision to extend the OCD redemption deadline. It’s a great step forward in demonstrating their commitment to providing customers with the best possible service and financial support. This extension is a positive sign that they’re listening to their investors and taking into account their unique circumstances when it comes to investing and making decisions. I think this is a really smart move, showing that Vodafone Idea understands how important it is for their investors to be able to make informed decisions without worrying about time constraints. Good job, Vodafone Idea!