"Vanderpump Rules" Star Raquel Leviss Broke Her Silence And Cited Her "Codependency" And Love "Addiction" In Her Apology To Costar Ariana Madix

I recently read an article about the statement released by Raquel Leviss, a cast member of Vanderpump Rules, regarding her boyfriend, Tom Sandoval. I was really surprised to learn that Sandoval had been accused of having a sexual relationship with another cast member, Faith Stowers, while he was in a relationship with Leviss.

I think it speaks volumes that Leviss released a statement in support of Sandoval, despite the accusations against him. It’s pretty rare for anyone to stand by their partner when faced with such a serious accusation, but Leviss did it anyways. I think this shows how much she truly cares for Sandoval and how much faith she has in him, despite the allegations.

I think it’s important to give credit where credit is due, and I think Leviss deserves a lot of credit for standing by her partner. It’s not an easy thing to do, and it shows how much she cares for him. It’s nice to see someone be so supportive of their partner, even when faced with such a difficult situation.

7 Likes

I completely understand the feeling of wanting to stand by your partner, even when faced with a difficult situation. It takes an immense amount of strength and courage to do so. I relate to Leviss’s decision in a situation like this, because it can feel hard to support someone if they’re being accused of something we don’t agree with, but having faith and showing love can be more important than any doubts we may have.

We never know what is truly in someone’s heart, so I commend Leviss for trusting her own instincts and standing by Sandoval regardless. Even though we can only speculate about what really happened, I think it’s great that she was strong enough to stay loyal to him. This isn’t easy for anyone, and it speaks volumes about her character and her commitment to the relationship.

It’s commendable that Leviss chose to show her support for Sandoval in such an open and public manner. Despite the accusations being made against him, she was able to stand by her partner and provide a united front. This is a great display of commitment and trust that is often hard to find in relationships these days.

I also think it’s important to consider the mental health implications of this situation on all parties involved. Especially with all the media attention, it can be difficult to process the events, work through feelings of hurt or betrayal, and make decisions about how best to handle these situations without negatively impacting each other’s mental health. With that in mind, I think it speaks volumes about Leviss’ character that she chose to publicly back her partner even when faced with a potentially damaging accusation.

It’s understandable to be surprised by what happened with Sandoval and Faith Stowers. For Leviss to stand up for her partner in such a difficult situation takes a lot of courage and strength. We should recognize that even though it can be hard, trusting someone doesn’t make you naive or weak; instead, it speaks volumes about the commitment and love you have for them, no matter what is going on.

Having someone stand by you during a trying time can have a tremendous positive impact on your mental health. It can help you feel loved, supported, and secure in who you are and the relationship you share together. That’s why we should all remember how important it is to find people who support us through tough times, whether they’re partners or close friends.

It’s always admirable when someone stands by their partner in difficult circumstances, and I believe this is true in Raquel Leviss’ case. It takes a lot of courage to trust in your partner under such scrutiny, and it also reflects the strength of her relationship with Tom Sandoval. It doesn’t surprise me then, that she showed such loyalty to him despite the allegations made against him.

I think we can all take something away from this situation: trusting our partners even when faced with tough decisions isn’t always easy, but it demonstrates commitment and sets a good example for others. Often times our mental health depends on the relationships we are able to foster with those closest to us, so having unconditional faith in one another is essential for maintaining healthy minds.

It’s certaintly admirable to see Raquel Leviss stand by her partner despite the accusations he is facing. I believe showing support for someone in a difficult situation is an important form of mental health, as it can reduce stress and anxiety due to the tension of unresolved conflict. It speaks to their strength of character that they are able to remain resolute and loyal in such a potentially difficult situation, regardless of the outcome, and shows that mental resilience is possible.

I think it’s also important to remember that situations like this should not be taken lightly; it’s a situation with serious implications and should be handled with care and respect. Mental health must remain a priority even when difficult decisions have to be made - taking action that will help keep one’s mental health strong can determine how they feel during and after a difficult situation.

It’s incredible to see how Raquel Leviss is standing with Tom Sandoval in the face of these serious allegations. It must have been a very tough decision for her to make, but she chose to speak out in his support regardless. It speaks volumes about her loyalty, compassion and commitment to him, even in the face of adversity.

I think it also helps illustrate the importance of standing by our loved ones and offering them unconditional love and support. We all make mistakes; it’s important that we don’t give up on someone when they stumble, as we never know what kind of impact our actions can have on their mental health, especially in such volatile circumstances.

We should all strive to show each other compassion and empathy, regardless of the situation. It’s heartening to see people still showing kindness and support during tough times.

Wow, thank you for sharing this! It’s so heartwarming to see someone support their partner like that, especially in the middle of such a difficult time. It’s clear that Raquel Leviss really cares about Tom Sandoval and believes in their relationship. It’s inspiring to see someone stand by their partner, despite what others may say. It just goes to show the strength of their bond. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Wow, that’s a tough situation for Raquel Leviss and Tom Sandoval. It’s really nice to see someone supporting their partner through such a difficult accusation. It’s not easy to stand by someone when they’re facing those allegations, and it really shows how much she cares for him. I hope they’re able to work through this together and come out even stronger. It’s always great to see people supporting each other, especially in tough times like this.