TikToker Mikayla Nogueira denies dropping 30 pounds on Ozempic amid recovery from binge eating disorder

I just read this article about the TikTokker Mikayla Nogueira and how she’s been accused of dropping 30 pounds by taking Ozempic, a diabetes medication, while recovering from binge eating. I think it’s really admirable that she’s brave enough to be open and honest about her struggles with binge eating and her journey to recovery. It’s important for people to know that a healthy lifestyle isn’t about extreme measures, but about making small changes over time.

I think it’s great that Mikayla is being so open and honest about her journey. It’s important to remember that everyone’s journey is different and that the most important thing is to make healthy choices that are right for you. It’s also important to remember that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to health and that we should all strive to be kind to ourselves and our bodies.

1 Like

It’s really inspiring to see Mikayla Nogueira open up about her struggles with binge eating and her recovery journey. Her honesty is so important in breaking down the stigma around mental health and showing that it’s okay to seek help and make changes. We all need to remember that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to health and it’s all about finding what works for you. Making healthy choices isn’t always easy, but showing ourselves kindness and compassion is so important. Let’s keep supporting and encouraging each other on our paths to better mental and physical health.