Teen with OCD turns mental health struggles into business

I recently read a great article from 1News about a teen with OCD who is using her struggles to create a mental health business. I think it’s amazing that she has taken her own experiences and is using them to help others. It’s inspiring to see someone young taking the initiative to use their own struggles to create something positive. It’s also a great reminder that mental health is important and that everyone should take the time to look after themselves. It’s great to see this teen raising awareness about mental health and providing resources to help others.

1 Like

That’s really inspiring to hear about the teen with OCD starting a mental health business. It’s amazing to see someone so young using their own struggles to create something positive and help others. It’s a great reminder of how important mental health is and how we can all take steps to look after ourselves. I think it’s awesome that this teen is raising awareness about mental health and providing resources to help others. It’s stories like this that give me hope and motivation to keep working on my own mental health. Thanks for sharing the article, it’s a great reminder that we can all make a difference in the mental health community. Keep pushing forward!