Reservation Dogs nails the teenage anxiety of leaving home

I recently watched the new movie Reservation Dogs, and I must say it was a great experience. The movie really nailed the teenage anxiety of leaving home and heading out into the world. It was a great snapshot of how hard it can be to make that transition and to try and find your place in the world. It’s a movie that speaks to the struggles of being a teenager and the fear of the unknown. I think it’s a great movie for teens to watch to remind them that they’re not alone in feeling the fear of the unknown as they make their next steps in life.

1 Like

Hey, I totally get what you mean! It’s so important for movies and TV shows to capture those feelings of anxiety and fear that come with leaving home and trying to find your place in the world. It’s a tough time for a lot of us, and seeing that reflected on screen can be really comforting. It’s good to know that we’re not alone in feeling that way. Thanks for sharing the article, I’ll definitely check out Reservation Dogs. It sounds like it really hits the nail on the head when it comes to portraying the struggles of being a teenager. It’s always nice to see our experiences represented in media, so I’m looking forward to watching it!