Reclaiming My Relationship with Food

As a 34-year-old woman dealing with Alexa Chung eating disorder, I have struggled for far too long with negative thoughts and guilt around food. But I refuse to let this disorder define me. I am committed to reclaiming my relationship with food and my body. I am seeking support and guidance to help me break free from the chains of this disorder. I know it won’t be easy, but I am ready to take small steps every day towards a healthier mindset and a positive relationship with nutrition. I refuse to let this disorder hold me back any longer. I am determined to find peace and balance within myself.

1 Like

Hey, I just want to say that I totally understand where you’re coming from. I struggled with similar issues when I was around your age, and it took a lot of hard work and determination to get to where I am now. It’s not easy, but it’s so worth it. You’re already taking such a big step by reaching out for support and guidance, and that’s something to be really proud of. Just remember to be kind to yourself - progress comes in small steps and setbacks are totally normal. You’re not alone in this, and there are so many people out there who want to support and help you. Keep pushing forward and never give up on yourself. You deserve to find peace and balance, and I believe you can do it.