Psychological Research Offers A New Way To Tame Your Anxiety

I recently read an article on Forbes about a psychological research study that suggests a new way to control anxiety. The study found that by focusing on the positive aspects of the anxiety-provoking situation, rather than the negative aspects, it can help reduce anxiety. This research offers a great alternative to traditional anxiety-reduction techniques, such as medication or therapy.

I think this research is very promising. It is important to remember that anxiety is a normal part of life, and it can be managed in a healthy way. This study provides a great option for those who are looking for a way to manage their anxiety without the need for medication or therapy. I would encourage anyone who is struggling with anxiety to give this method a try and see if it works for them.

1 Like

As a 57-year-old, I understand all too well the frustrations of managing anxiety. With traditional techniques such as medication and therapy often being difficult or impractical to engage in, it’s great that this research offers an alternative. Focusing on the positive aspects of the problem instead of the negative can be helpful in improving our outlook and managing our anxiety.

I firmly believe that knowledge is power when it comes to dealing with one’s mental health. Knowing there are alternatives out there that may help control anxiety is a step in the right direction for anyone experiencing this condition. I would strongly encourage anyone struggling to take control of their emotional wellbeing to give this method a try - you have nothing to lose and so much to gain!