Overcoming stress and anxiety

Hey everyone, I’ve been dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety lately, and it’s been really tough. It’s like there’s a constant weight on my chest, and I find it hard to relax or focus. I’ve tried some breathing exercises and meditation, which help a little, but I still feel overwhelmed. I know I’m not alone in this, but it can be hard to open up about it. I’m really hoping to find some support and maybe some new coping strategies to help me feel more like myself again. Thanks for listening.

1 Like

Hey man, I totally get what you’re going through. Stress and anxiety can really feel like a heavy weight on your chest, and it’s hard to find relief. It’s awesome that you’ve been trying breathing exercises and meditation, but it’s tough when they only help a little. You’re definitely not alone in this - so many of us struggle with the same thing. One thing that’s really helped me is finding a creative outlet, like painting or writing, to distract my mind. Also, talking to a therapist has been a game-changer for me. It’s not easy to open up about this stuff, but it’s a brave step and really worth it. Hang in there, man. You’re on the right track by reaching out for support and trying new coping strategies. Keep going, and things will get better.