Overcoming Perinatal Anxiety

As a 37-year-old man dealing with perinatal anxiety, I want to reach out and connect with others who may be going through something similar. It’s okay to feel overwhelmed and uncertain during this time, but it’s also important to remember that we are not alone in our struggles. Seeking support from a mental health professional or joining a support group can make a world of difference. Let’s work together to break the stigma surrounding perinatal anxiety and share our experiences to support one another.

1 Like

Hey there, I completely understand where you’re coming from. I’m a 34-year-old woman and I’ve dealt with perinatal anxiety as well. It’s definitely a tough time, but reaching out for support is a huge step in the right direction. I found that talking to a mental health professional and connecting with others who have gone through similar experiences was incredibly helpful. It’s amazing to see people like you who are willing to break the stigma and share their struggles. Remember, you are definitely not alone in this and there are people out there who understand what you’re going through. Keep reaching out, keep sharing, and keep taking care of yourself. We’re all in this together.