Overcoming Obsessive Compulsive Neurosis

As a 39-year-old woman dealing with obsessive compulsive neurosis, I’ve struggled for years with overwhelming thoughts and the need to perform certain rituals. It’s been exhausting and often feels like an uphill battle. However, I’ve found solace in therapy and support groups. It’s comforting to know that I’m not alone in this struggle, and there are so many resources available to help me manage and overcome this condition. With the right support and treatment, I believe I can regain control over my thoughts and behaviors. I’m grateful for the progress I’ve made so far and hopeful for the future. To anyone else dealing with obsessive compulsive neurosis, know that there is hope and help available. You are not alone.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m 23 years old and just wanted to say how inspiring it is to hear about your determination and progress in managing your obsessive compulsive neurosis. It’s so great that you’ve found solace in therapy and support groups. I can imagine how exhausting it must be, but it’s amazing that you’re hopeful for the future. It’s true that there’s help and support out there, and you’re proof of that. Your story gives me hope too. Thank you for sharing and for reminding us that we’re not alone in this struggle.

Hey there, I can relate to what you’re going through. I’m a 34-year-old guy and I’ve also struggled with overwhelming thoughts and rituals due to OCD. It’s awesome that you’ve found support in therapy and groups - it can make a world of difference. I’ve found that being able to connect with others who understand what I’m going through has been incredibly helpful. It’s definitely a tough road, but with the right support and treatment, we can definitely make progress. Keep pushing forward, and remember that you’re not alone in this. We’ve got this!