Overcoming my fear of eating

I have been struggling with a phobia of eating for as long as I can remember. It has caused me so much anxiety and has taken a toll on my physical health. But I am determined to overcome this fear and take control of my life. I have started seeking therapy and support from loved ones, and I am already seeing small improvements. I know it will be a long road, but I am committed to making progress. If anyone else is going through something similar, know that you are not alone. Let’s support each other on this journey to recovery.

1 Like

Hey, I just want to say how brave and determined you are for seeking help and support for your phobia. It takes a lot of courage to take that first step, and I commend you for that. I’m so glad to hear that you’re already seeing some improvements, even if they’re small. Remember, progress is progress, no matter how small. It’s incredible that you’re committed to overcoming this fear and taking control of your life. You’re absolutely right, you are not alone. We’re all here to support each other and lift each other up on this path to recovery. Keep leaning on your loved ones and your therapist, and keep pushing forward. You’ve got this!