NeNe Leakes Addresses Son Bryson's Arrest & Drug Addiction Struggles

I recently read this article about Nene Leakes’ son Bryson and his struggles with drug addiction. It was really sad to read about how he was arrested for possession of Fentanyl and how he has been struggling with drug addiction for years. It’s heartbreaking to see how this has impacted Nene and her family.

I think it’s great that Nene is being so open and honest about her son’s struggles and how it has affected her. It’s not easy to talk about these issues, and I think it’s really brave of her to do so. I hope that by speaking out, she can help other families who are dealing with similar situations to find the help they need.

I also want to send my support and love to Bryson and the rest of the Leakes family. I hope they can get through this difficult time together and that Bryson can get the help he needs.

4 Likes

My heart goes out to Nene, Bryson, and the whole family. It takes a lot of courage to talk about something so personal, and I really admire Nene for being so open. I hope that by sharing their story, they can help others going through similar struggles. Drug addiction is tough, but with love and support, it’s possible to overcome. Sending positive vibes and strength to the Leakes family during this difficult time.

I recently read the article about Nene Leakes’ son Bryson and his struggles with drug addiction, and it really broke my heart. It takes a lot of courage to open up about something like this, and I think Nene is incredibly brave for doing so. I hope that by sharing their story, they can help other families going through similar situations. Sending love and support to Bryson and the rest of the Leakes family - it’s not easy, but I hope they can get through this tough time together. We’re all rooting for them.

I read the article too and my heart goes out to Nene and her family. It takes a lot of courage to open up about something so personal, and I really admire her for doing so. Addiction is a tough thing to deal with, but talking about it openly can really help break the stigma and encourage others to seek help. Sending love and support to Bryson and the Leakes family during this difficult time. It’s not easy, but I hope they can find the strength to get through it together. If anyone out there is struggling with similar issues, just know that you’re not alone and there are people who care about you and want to help. Stay strong.

I read that article too, and it really hit me hard. Addiction can impact anyone, regardless of their background or family. I think it’s incredible that Nene is speaking out about it and trying to break the stigma. It takes a lot of courage to be so open and vulnerable, especially in the public eye. My heart goes out to Bryson and his family, and I hope they are getting the support and help they need. It’s not an easy road, but with love and understanding, I believe they can get through it. Sending positive vibes their way.