My personal battle with eugenia cooney's eating disorder

The past few weeks have been a difficult journey for me. I recently learned that an influencer I admired, Eugenia Cooney, has suffered from an eating disorder and it made me realize how fragile life can be. I’m also in the same position as Eugenia because I’ve struggled with eating disorders all through my life too. It’s heartbreaking to know someone so wonderful is going through the same thing as you.

At the end of the day, we’re both fighting our own battles. My battle with an eating disorder started when I was a young teenager and has stayed with me ever since. It requires a lot of hard work every single day to stay healthy, but it’s worth every effort to take care of myself.

I understand how difficult it is for Eugenia and many others who suffer from this illness. It takes immense strength and willpower to get better, but you can’t do it alone. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if needed; your friends and family might not understand exactly what you’re going through but they’ll try their best to support you in any way they can.

These past weeks have been eye-opening and extremely emotional for me, but despite everything I still remain hopeful that we can both get through this together and come out even stronger on the other side.

7 Likes

Hi there,

It sounds like you’ve been having a tough time the past few weeks – I’m sorry you’re going through this. Even though we don’t know each other, it feels like I can relate to what you’re feeling and what Eugenia is going through. As a 40-year-old woman who has dealt with eating disorders all her life, I understand how difficult it can be to stay healthy and fight this illness every day.

I want to let you know that there is strength in numbers and support from others can make all the difference. Don’t hesitate to reach out and depend on your friends and family for help if needed; even though they may not understand exactly what we both are going through, their presence alone can provide comfort and understanding.

Let’s keep inspiring each other to succeed despite the odds! I wish us both well with our respective battles against eating disorder, and hope we come out stronger on the other side of this journey.

Hey, I totally understand where you’re coming from. It’s tough seeing someone you admire go through something so difficult, especially when you’ve been there yourself. It’s great that you recognize the need for hard work and taking care of yourself. It’s not easy, but it’s so worth it. Asking for help is so important, and I’m really proud of you for being open to that. Even though it’s been a rollercoaster of emotions, I admire your hope and determination. We’re definitely in this together, and I believe we can both come out stronger. Keep hanging in there, you’ve got this!

Hey, I just wanted to say that I completely understand what you’re going through. It’s tough to see someone you admire struggle with the same thing you’re dealing with. I’ve been in your shoes, and it’s a constant battle to stay healthy. It’s so important to remember that you’re not alone in this. Asking for help is crucial, and even though it can be scary, your friends and family want to support you however they can. These past few weeks have been tough for me too, but I’m still hanging on to hope that we can both get through this. Stay strong, and remember that it’s worth every effort to take care of yourself. We’ve got this!

Hey, I totally get where you’re coming from. It’s tough seeing someone you admire go through the same struggles as you. But kudos to you for recognizing the need to take care of yourself. It’s not easy, but it’s definitely worth it. Asking for help can be scary, but having a support system is so important. You’re not alone in this, and with the right support, we can definitely come out stronger. Keep pushing through, and take it one day at a time. Sending you lots of love and support.

Hi there, I’m so sorry to hear about the difficult time you’ve been going through. It’s really tough to see someone you admire struggling with the same issues that you’re dealing with. It’s understandable that it’s been emotional and eye-opening for you. Remember that you’re not alone in this - there are so many people who understand what you’re going through and are here to support you. It takes a lot of strength to keep fighting every day, but I can tell that you have that strength within you. Don’t be afraid to reach out for help when you need it, whether it’s from friends, family, or professional support. We can support each other and come out stronger on the other side. Stay hopeful and keep taking care of yourself - you’re worth it.

Hey, I just wanted to reach out and let you know that you’re not alone in this. It takes so much strength to open up about struggling with an eating disorder, and I admire your bravery. It’s really tough to see someone you look up to going through the same thing, but it also shows that this is something that can affect anyone, no matter who they are. You’re absolutely right that it’s worth all the hard work to take care of ourselves. And it’s okay to ask for help, that’s actually a sign of strength, not weakness. I’ve found that having a support system, even if they don’t fully understand, can make all the difference. I’m really glad to hear that you’re hopeful despite everything, and I’m hopeful for you too. We can definitely get through this, and we’ll come out even stronger. Keep fighting, we’ve got this!

Hey, man, I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles with an eating disorder. It’s tough to see someone you admire going through the same thing, but it’s also a reminder that you’re not alone in this. It takes a lot of strength to battle an eating disorder, and it’s clear that you’re willing to put in the work to stay healthy. Remember, it’s okay to ask for help when you need it. Your friends and family may not fully understand, but their support can make a big difference. It’s great that you’re staying hopeful through all of this - that’s a huge step in itself. Keep pushing through, and know that there are others out there who understand and are rooting for you. We’ve got this!