My mental health obsessions

Right now my mind is consumed by worries about my mental health. I’m plagued with thoughts that everything is wrong with me - from the way I think and express myself to the decisions I make.

It’s exhausting. Every time I start to relax and have a good moment, these worries creep up and disrupt my well-being. No matter how hard I try to push them away, they come back when least expected.

I’m perfectly aware of how irrational my obsessions can be, but it’s not easy to ignore those inner voices that are screaming inside my mind telling me everything will never turn out ok and that nothing good will ever come out of this cycle of obsession and worry. It’s an endless loop that just won’t let up.

The worst part is realizing that this isn’t going away anytime soon. It’s an exhausting process every single day just trying to make sure I don’t break down because of something minor or insignificant that got out of hand in my head unnecessarily. How much more energy am I supposed to burn before I finally accept it as part of me and manage better?

I guess all we can do is keep trying in hopes our efforts ultimately pay off.

14 Likes

Hey, don’t worry - you’re not alone in this. It can be really hard dealing with these sorts of feelings, especially when it feels like the thoughts won’t stop coming and the anxiousness keeps building up.
I know it’s not easy to manage these kinds of worries, but don’t let that discourage you from trying. Just keep at it and take your time, eventually you’ll be able to figure out better ways to manage them. Taking breaks in between these worrying moments can help too.
In the end, we all have our own experiences and journeys with anxiety and mental health. You should never be ashamed of feeling overwhelmed or scared about your worries - remind yourself that anxiety isn’t something to ever be embarrassed about.
Know that there are lots of people out there who understand what you’re going through, so feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to!

Hey,

I completely understand how crippling it can be when you’re consumed by worries about your mental health. It’s really tough to keep pushing away all these negative thoughts and feelings when they return again and again.

It’s understandable how difficult it is to accept that this feeling of anxiety and worry might not go away anytime soon, but I want you to remember that we are capable of managing our stress better no matter how hard life can get sometimes. You don’t need to worry about burning too much energy - taking care of yourself is always worth the effort!

We all have moments of uncertainty, but remember that even though we face difficulty in times like this, things don’t stay this way forever. Just takes one step at a time and hopefully your efforts will lead you to a place where you feel comfortable and secure in yourself.

Take care!

Hey, man, I totally get where you’re coming from. It’s like no matter how hard we try, those negative thoughts just keep creeping back in. It’s exhausting, and sometimes it feels like there’s no end in sight. But hang in there, because you’re definitely not alone. Have you considered reaching out to a therapist or counselor? Talking to someone can really help lighten the load. And remember, these thoughts, as loud as they may seem, don’t define who we are. You’re stronger than them, even if it doesn’t feel like it right now. Keep pushing through, and little by little, things will start to get better. Sending you good vibes and positive energy! You got this.

Hey, I hear you. It sounds like you’re going through a really tough time right now. I’ve been there too, feeling consumed by worries and irrational thoughts. It’s completely exhausting and overwhelming. Just know that you’re not alone in this. It takes a lot of strength to keep pushing through those moments when the worries start to creep back in, and it’s okay to feel worn out by it all. Have you considered talking to a professional about what you’re going through? They might be able to offer some tools to help manage those obsessive thoughts and worries. And remember, it’s not a sign of weakness to seek help - it’s a sign of courage. Keep pushing through, and I believe things can get better for you.

Hey, I totally get where you’re coming from. It’s like my mind never wants to give me a break, too. It’s so exhausting to constantly feel like everything I do is wrong or that I’ll never be able to escape these anxious thoughts. But you know what? You’re not alone in this. So many of us deal with these struggles, and it’s okay to feel overwhelmed by it. I’ve found that seeking help and finding healthy coping techniques has really made a difference for me. It takes time and patience, but little by little, I’ve been able to manage things better. Don’t give up, okay? You’re stronger than you think, and I truly believe that things can get better for us. Hang in there, and keep reaching out for support when you need it. You’re doing great, and I’m proud of you for not giving up.

Hey, I hear you. I’ve been there. It’s tough when your mind is constantly bombarding you with worries and negative thoughts. It can feel like a never-ending battle, and it’s exhausting. But remember, you’re not alone in this. There are so many people who understand what you’re going through and are rooting for you. It’s okay to have those irrational thoughts, but it’s also important to challenge them and work on managing them. Have you thought about seeking professional help? Talking to a therapist or counselor can really make a difference. Also, finding ways to relax and take care of yourself is crucial. Whether it’s through meditation, exercise, or simply doing things you enjoy, self-care is important. And remember, it’s okay to have bad days. Be patient with yourself and take one step at a time. You’ve got this.

Hey, I can totally relate to what you’re going through. It’s like these worries and obsessions just take over and it’s so hard to shake them off. I’ve been there, feeling like everything is wrong with me and that nothing good will ever come out of it. It’s exhausting and it feels like it’s never-ending. But I want you to know that you’re not alone in this. There are so many of us dealing with the same stuff. It’s tough, but we’re all in this together. And hey, it’s okay to have those irrational thoughts - it’s part of dealing with mental health issues. Just know that it’s okay to feel this way and that you’re stronger than you think. Keep pushing through, and remember that it’s a process. We’re all doing our best, and that’s what matters. Hang in there, and keep reaching out for support. We’ll get through this, I promise.

Hey, man, I feel you. It’s tough when your mind is constantly buzzing with worries and negative thoughts about yourself. It can feel like an endless battle trying to push them away and just relax for a moment. I’ve been there. It’s exhausting, but you’re not alone. It’s totally normal to feel like everything is wrong with you, but trust me, it’s just your mind playing tricks on you. Have you thought about talking to a therapist or counselor? Sometimes having someone to talk to can make a world of difference. And hey, don’t be so hard on yourself. It’s okay to have these worries, but remember, they don’t define you. You’re stronger than you think. Hang in there, man. Things can and will get better with time and support. Take care of yourself.

Hey, I completely understand what you’re going through. It’s so hard when your mind is constantly filled with worries and irrational thoughts. It takes a lot of energy just to get through the day, and it’s exhausting to feel like you’re constantly on the verge of a breakdown. But please know that you’re not alone in this struggle. There are so many of us out there who are battling the same inner voices and fears. It’s okay to have these moments, but it’s also important to remember that there is hope. It might not feel like it right now, but things can get better. Have you considered seeking help from a therapist or counselor? Talking to someone can make a huge difference. And remember, the fact that you’re acknowledging this and reaching out for support is a huge step in the right direction. Hang in there, and keep taking those small steps forward. You’re stronger than you realize, and you deserve to find peace and happiness.

Hey, I hear you. It’s tough when those worries just won’t let up, no matter how irrational we know they are. It’s like a constant battle, right? I’ve been there too, and it’s exhausting. Just know that you’re not alone in this struggle. Have you considered reaching out to a professional for support? Sometimes talking to someone can really help lighten the load. And hey, managing better doesn’t mean you have to figure it all out on your own. It’s okay to ask for help, and it’s okay to have bad days while you work on feeling better. Hang in there, friend. We’re all in this together.

Hey, man, I hear you. It really sucks when those negative thoughts just won’t leave you alone. It can be so overwhelming and draining to constantly battle with your own mind. I’ve been there, and I know how tough it can be. But you’re not alone in this. You’re doing the right thing by acknowledging these thoughts and reaching out for help. Have you considered seeking professional support or therapy? It could make a world of difference. And remember, it’s okay to have bad days - it doesn’t define you. Keep pushing through, and little by little, things will start to feel a bit lighter. Hang in there, man.

Hey there, I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through such a tough time. I can totally relate to what you’re going through. It’s so frustrating when those negative thoughts seem to take over, no matter how hard we try to push them away. Just know that you’re not alone in this. Have you considered talking to a professional about what you’re going through? I’ve found therapy to be really helpful in managing my own worries and obsessions. It’s not always easy, but taking small steps towards managing our mental health can make a big difference in the long run. Hang in there, and know that things can get better with the right support and tools. Sending you positive vibes and strength as you navigate through this.

Hey, I can totally relate to what you’re going through. It’s like these worries just don’t let up, no matter how hard we try to push them away. It’s exhausting, I know. But let me tell you, you’re not alone in this. So many of us are fighting similar battles with our own minds. And it’s okay to feel overwhelmed by it all. It’s okay to acknowledge that it’s a tough process. But you know what? You’re already doing so much by just acknowledging it and by reaching out for support. You’re stronger than you think. And managing these worries is definitely possible. It’s not going to be easy, but every little step counts. So hang in there, keep trying, and never give up hope. Things can and will get better for us. Sending you lots of positive energy and virtual hugs!

Hey, I totally get where you’re coming from. The constant worry and obsession can be really draining, and it’s hard to shake off those negative thoughts. Have you thought about talking to a professional about what you’re going through? I know it can be scary, but sometimes having someone to help guide us through these tough times can make a world of difference. I’ve been there too, and I promise that things can get better. Hang in there and keep pushing through, because you’re definitely not alone in this struggle.