My mental health battle with tachycardia and anorexia

The past few years have been some of the most difficult of my life. I’ve been battling tachycardia and anorexia, and it’s taken a huge toll on both my physical and mental health. It can be exhausting to manage the day-to-day effects of these conditions, but I’m determined to fight them head on.

I’ve realized how important self-care is; simple things like rest, eating healthy, connecting with loved ones, exercising to build up strength, and seeking mental health counseling all play an important role in helping me stay strong through this process.

It’s not always easy to keep up with such a demanding lifestyle since it gets so overwhelming at times. But even when I feel discouraged or hopeless about my situation, I try to take one step at a time and remind myself that there is light at the end of this tunnel. By doing so, I am able to keep going despite everything that is standing in my way.

This journey has also taught me the importance of patience and persistence when it comes to dealing with any type of health issue or challenge. Each day may bring something new but no matter what comes my way, know that I will keep fighting for a better future.