My mental health and mood swings

Lately, I’ve been feeling drained emotionally. I’m often left feeling anxious and overwhelmed with the simplest of tasks. It can be hard to stay positive when my thoughts consume me. It’s like there are these endless mood swings that leave me feeling out of control and exhausted. I’m starting to recognize the importance of taking care of both my mental health and physical health. Learning new self-care techniques is something that is slowly helping me get through each day. I know it’s a journey and not a race so I’m willing to take the time needed for things to get better.

1 Like

I can totally relate to what you’re going through. Feeling emotionally drained and overwhelmed is so tough. It’s great that you’re recognizing the importance of taking care of both your mental and physical health. I’ve found that learning new self-care techniques has been a game changer for me too. Just taking it one day at a time and being patient with myself has made a big difference. Remember that it’s okay to not be okay and that asking for help is a strength, not a weakness. You’re not alone in this and I’m cheering for you every step of the way. Keep taking small, positive steps towards feeling better, and be gentle with yourself along the way.