My journey to finding an anxiety coach

I’ve been dealing with anxiety for most of my life. I know how debilitating it can be and have often felt like I didn’t have anywhere to turn. That all changed one day when I saw an ad about a local anxiety coach.

At first, I was hesitant. What did an anxiety coach even do? How could they help me? After doing some research, I decided that this was something worth pursuing and decided to reach out and schedule an appointment.

When I entered the office, the anxiety coach welcomed me warmly and asked me incredibly thoughtful questions about my experiences with anxiety. It was immediately clear that this person had extensive experience in helping people like me cope with their anxieties.

The best part though, is that the process wasn’t intimidating or overwhelming; it was actually a comforting exploration into my personal story and just what I needed to do to begin alleviating my stressors. Together we set goals for our sessions to explore ways that I can take care of myself better and how to make small changes within my daily routine in order to gain greater control over anxiety-provoking situations.

My time working with my anxiety coach has been invaluable—they’ve trained me how to identify external triggers for my emotions as well as taught me coping strategies so that when I am feeling anxious, I know what tools are available for me to use in order to manage it more effectively. The comfort, understanding, and care that this person provided has allowed me to feel more confident than ever before in having healthier relationships both with myself and those around me. It’s been an amazing journey so far!