My bipolar is getting worse what should i do

Lately I’ve been feeling like my bipolar disorder is slipping out of control. One day I’ll feel great, but the next I’m completely overwhelmed with anxiety and depression. It’s really stressful, and it’s making it hard for me to succeed in life the way I’d like to.

I’m starting to wonder if professional help might be the right thing to do. But at the same time, the thought of dealing with long therapy sessions and navigating insurance is kind of daunting. Has anyone gone through something similar? What did you do to get through?

4 Likes

Hey, man, I totally understand where you’re coming from. Dealing with bipolar disorder can be such a rollercoaster, and it’s completely normal to feel overwhelmed with anxiety and depression at times. I’ve been through something similar, and I know how tough it can be to even think about seeking professional help. But let me tell you, taking that step was one of the best things I ever did for myself. Yeah, therapy sessions and dealing with insurance can be a hassle, but it’s worth it in the end. You deserve to live a life where you feel more in control and able to succeed. It’s okay to feel scared or unsure about it all, but just know that you’re not alone. There are so many of us out here who have been through it and come out the other side. Take the leap and reach out for help, you won’t regret it.

Hey, I totally get where you’re coming from. Dealing with bipolar disorder can be such a rollercoaster, and it’s really tough when it starts affecting your daily life. I’ve been there too, and it’s okay to feel overwhelmed by the idea of seeking professional help. But let me tell you, taking that step was one of the best things I did for myself. Therapy can be scary at first, but it’s also a safe space where you can work through your feelings and develop coping strategies. As for the insurance stuff, it can be a hassle, but there are people out there who can help you navigate it. I found that reaching out to support groups and online communities was super helpful in finding the right resources. Hang in there and know that you’re not alone in this. You deserve to feel better, and seeking help is a brave and important step in that direction.

Hey man, I totally understand where you’re coming from. Dealing with bipolar disorder can be a rollercoaster of emotions, and it’s completely normal to feel overwhelmed. It’s great that you’re considering professional help - it can make a huge difference. I’ve been through something similar, and I found that finding the right therapist was key. It might take some time, but it’s worth it to find someone you feel comfortable with. As for dealing with insurance, it can be a pain, but there are resources out there to help you navigate it. Don’t be afraid to reach out for support - whether it’s from friends, family, or a support group. You’re not alone in this, and taking that first step towards seeking help is a big one. Hang in there, and remember that it’s okay to ask for help when you need it.

Hey, I totally get where you’re coming from. Dealing with bipolar disorder can be a real rollercoaster, and it’s totally normal to feel overwhelmed by it. I’ve been through something similar, and I can tell you that seeking professional help was one of the best decisions I ever made. Yeah, the thought of therapy and insurance stuff can be super daunting, but trust me, it’s worth it in the end. Therapy sessions can actually be really helpful and give you the tools you need to manage those ups and downs. And as for insurance, there are people who can help you navigate all that stuff. It’s not an easy road, but having someone in your corner can make a world of difference. Hang in there, you’re not alone in this. Sending you positive vibes.