Mental health summit at Apple Park hears from Tim Cook, Jill Biden, singer Rosé [Video]

I think it’s great that the APEC Mental Health Summit is being held in 2023. Mental health is such an important issue, and it’s amazing that so many countries are coming together to address it. Mental health affects so many people, and it’s essential that it is taken seriously. I am hopeful that this summit will be able to make real progress in improving mental health services and treatments. It’s time that mental health is treated with the same importance as physical health, and hopefully this summit will help us get there.

1 Like

I totally agree with you about the APEC Mental Health Summit. It’s awesome to see so many countries coming together to address such an important issue. Mental health affects so many people, including myself, and it’s great to see it getting the attention it deserves. I really hope that this summit leads to real progress in improving mental health services and treatments. It’s about time that mental health is taken as seriously as physical health. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that this summit helps us get there!