Kayla Itsines calls off-label use of diabetic drug Ozempic ‘an eating disorder’

This article is extremely concerning to me. I’m glad that Kayla Itsines is calling out the off-label use of the diabetic drug Ozempic as an eating disorder. Eating disorders are incredibly serious and can have long-term effects on a person’s health. It’s important that people are aware of the dangers of using drugs for something other than what they are intended for. It’s also important to be aware of the signs of an eating disorder and to reach out for help if you or someone you know is struggling with one.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for sharing this article. It’s great that Kayla Itsines is shedding light on the off-label use of Ozempic and its connection to eating disorders. It’s so important to spread awareness about the dangers of using medications in ways they’re not intended for. I’ve struggled with my own mental health in the past, and I know how tough it can be. Eating disorders are serious, and it’s crucial to recognize the signs and seek help if you or someone you know is dealing with one. It’s not an easy journey, but reaching out for support can make a world of difference. Let’s keep spreading the word and supporting each other through these tough battles.