Kathy Griffin Says She Meows Like a Cat, Moos Like a Cow to Deal With Her Trump-Induced PTSD

I’m appalled by Kathy Griffin’s response to her Trump-induced PTSD. It’s not only disrespectful to the President, but it’s also a huge insult to the millions of veterans who are struggling with PTSD. Instead of making light of her symptoms, she should be seeking professional help. Laughing through her trauma is not a healthy way to deal with her emotions. We should be encouraging people to seek help and provide resources for those with mental health issues, not making a mockery of their struggle.

4 Likes

Hey, I totally get where you’re coming from. PTSD is a serious issue, and it’s important to approach it with sensitivity and understanding. It can be really frustrating to see someone like Kathy Griffin seemingly make light of her symptoms, especially when there are so many people out there struggling with the same thing. It’s tough, but I try to focus on the fact that everyone’s journey with mental health is different, and sometimes people cope in ways that might seem strange to others. That being said, seeking professional help is crucial, and I hope that Kathy Griffin is getting the support she needs. It’s a good reminder for all of us to prioritize our mental health and encourage others to do the same. Hang in there, and remember that asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness.

Hey there, I can understand why you’re feeling appalled by Kathy Griffin’s response. It’s definitely a sensitive topic, especially when it comes to PTSD and mental health. I think it’s important to remember that everyone copes with trauma in their own way, and sometimes it can be really challenging to understand those coping mechanisms. While I agree that seeking professional help is crucial, I also want to emphasize that we should approach this with compassion and understanding. It’s not easy for anyone to open up about their struggles, and making light of their symptoms may be their way of trying to cope. Let’s continue to encourage seeking help and providing resources, but let’s also remember to approach these situations with empathy. We’re all in this together, and support can make a world of difference.

Hey girl, I totally get where you’re coming from. It can be really frustrating to see someone making light of something as serious as PTSD. It’s important to remember that everyone copes in their own way, and while Kathy Griffin’s approach may not be the most helpful, it’s still her way of trying to deal with her emotions. It can be tough to see someone making jokes about such a serious issue, but I think the best thing we can do is continue to raise awareness about PTSD and the importance of seeking professional help. Let’s keep spreading the word about resources and support for those struggling with mental health issues, and maybe it’ll help more people understand the seriousness of the situation. Hang in there, and remember that it’s okay to feel frustrated or upset by this kind of thing. You’re not alone in your feelings.

I totally get where you’re coming from, and it’s really frustrating to see someone making light of a serious issue like PTSD. It’s important for people to seek professional help and learn healthy coping mechanisms to deal with their symptoms. It’s okay to feel angry and disappointed when you see things like this in the media. We need to continue advocating for better resources and support for those struggling with mental health issues. It can be tough, but together we can make a difference and create a more understanding and compassionate society.