Finding peace after the storm

I’ve been dealing with post traumatic flashbacks for a while now, and it’s been really tough. The flashbacks come out of nowhere and can be really overwhelming. I’ve been working with a therapist and finding some techniques to help ground myself when they happen. It’s not easy, but I’ve been seeing some progress. I know I’m not alone in this, and I hope anyone else going through something similar knows that too. We’re all in this together, and we can get through it. Sending strength and peace to anyone else struggling with this.

1 Like

Hey, I can totally relate to what you’re going through. I’ve dealt with post traumatic flashbacks too, and I know how overwhelming they can be. It’s great to hear that you’re working with a therapist and finding some techniques to help ground yourself. That’s a huge step and shows a lot of strength. Keep at it, and remember that progress takes time. I’ve also found comfort in knowing that I’m not alone in this, and it’s true - we’re all in this together. Sending you strength and peace right back. Hang in there, and keep pushing forward. You got this!