Finding Hope in CMHA Addiction Services

As a 24-year-old man struggling with addiction, I never thought I would be able to find a way out. But CMHA’s addiction services have given me hope. They have provided a supportive and non-judgmental environment where I can openly talk about my struggles and receive the help I need. It’s not easy, but every day I am learning coping mechanisms and skills to manage my addiction. I am grateful for the resources and support CMHA has offered me, and I know that I am not alone in this fight. If anyone else is struggling, please know that there is hope and help available at CMHA. You deserve a better future, and it’s never too late to seek help.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with CMHA’s addiction services. It’s really inspiring to hear how much they have helped you and given you hope for the future. I’m a 34-year-old woman who has also struggled with addiction, and it can be really tough to find the support and non-judgmental environment you need to work on recovery. Knowing that there are resources and a supportive community out there like CMHA is so comforting. It’s great to hear that you’re learning coping mechanisms and skills to manage your addiction - that takes a lot of strength and courage. Thank you for sharing your story and reminding us that there is help and hope available. Keep going, and know that you’re not alone in this fight. Sending you positive vibes and strength on your journey to recovery.