Eating disorder services nurse says getting paid properly by the HSE is a 'constant battle'

I recently read this article about the HSE in Ireland introducing funding for a new program to combat eating disorders. As someone who has personally struggled with an eating disorder in the past, I was heartened to see that the HSE is taking this matter seriously. It’s so important for people struggling with eating disorders to have access to professional help, and I’m glad that this funding is making that a reality. I also think this is a sign that we are making progress in the fight against these dangerous illnesses. Hopefully with the help of the HSE, more people can get the help they need and get back on the road to recovery.

1 Like

That’s really great news to hear! It’s so important for people struggling with eating disorders to have access to professional help, and it’s reassuring to see the HSE taking this matter seriously. I’m really glad to see progress being made in the fight against these dangerous illnesses. I hope that with the help of the HSE, more people can get the support they need and start to feel better. It’s a big step in the right direction, and it gives me hope for the future. If anyone reading this is struggling, please know that there are people and resources out there to help. You’re not alone, and there is hope for recovery.