Eastenders viewers left 'crying indefinitely' as Ben finally admits his eating disorder to husband Callum in heartbreaking scenes

I just watched the heartbreaking scene between Ben and Callum on Eastenders and I was in tears. It was so beautifully done and really captured the struggles of someone with an eating disorder. I’m so glad that Ben finally opened up to Callum and it was such a powerful moment. This is a really important issue to bring into the public eye and I think Eastenders did a great job with this storyline. Kudos to the writers and cast for doing such an amazing job.

1 Like

I saw that scene too and it really hit me hard. It’s so important that storylines like this are brought into the public eye. I’m really glad that Eastenders is shedding light on the struggles of someone with an eating disorder. It’s not an easy thing to talk about, let alone show it on TV, so kudos to the writers and cast for tackling such an important issue. It’s moments like these that really make a difference and help people feel seen and understood. If anyone is struggling with something similar, just know that you’re not alone and there is help out there for you. Keep pushing through, it will get better.