Does Medicare cover rehab for drug and alcohol addiction? Yes, and here’s exactly what it will pay for

I recently read an article about Yahoo’s new data collection system, and I must say I’m impressed. It seems like Yahoo is taking extra steps to ensure that their users’ data is collected safely and securely. The new system allows users to provide explicit consent before any of their data is collected, which is great. I think it’s important for companies to be transparent and honest about how they’re using our data, and it seems like Yahoo is doing a good job of that. I’m glad to see a company taking the initiative to protect its users’ data.

https://consent.yahoo.com/v2/collectConsent?sessionId=1_cc-session_b15000c4-6439-4661-8004-f4cfa08e7eda

1 Like

Hey, I totally get where you’re coming from. It’s definitely important for companies to be transparent about how they’re using our data, and Yahoo seems to be doing just that. It’s great to see that they’re giving users the option to provide explicit consent before any data is collected. It’s a big step in the right direction for protecting our privacy. I’m glad you found the article impressive! Thanks for sharing the link too, I’ll definitely give it a read. It’s good to stay informed about how our data is being handled. Have a great day!