Cavs' Rubio to take break from basketball, cites mental health - Reuters

As an avid basketball fan, I was disheartened to read this article about the health of NBA cities in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. It is clear that the NBA is taking the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of its players, coaches, and staff. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the cities in which the teams play. With rising cases of Covid-19 and the lack of testing available, it is becoming increasingly difficult for the NBA to ensure the safety of its fans.

I hope that the NBA continues to take the necessary steps to protect its players and staff, and that the cities in which the teams play can find ways to manage the spread of the virus. It is clear that in order for the NBA to continue its operations safely, the health of the cities in which the teams play must be prioritized.

1 Like

Hey, I totally get where you’re coming from. It’s really worrying to see the impact of Covid-19 on the NBA cities. I’m also a big basketball fan and it’s tough to see the cities struggling with rising cases and lack of testing. It’s good to see the NBA taking steps to protect its players and staff, but I agree, the cities need to step up too. Hopefully, they can find ways to manage the spread of the virus so that the NBA can keep operating safely. Stay positive and let’s hope for the best for both the NBA and the cities! We’ll get through this together.