Breaking the Stigma

I just wanted to share my experience with cism mental health and hopefully break the stigma surrounding it. As a 27-year-old man, I have often felt pressure to hide my struggles and put on a tough front. But the truth is, mental health doesn’t discriminate based on gender. It’s been a long road, but I’ve found solace in seeking help and opening up about my struggles. I want to encourage other men out there to do the same - it’s okay to not be okay, and it’s okay to ask for help. Let’s work together to break down the barriers and support each other in our mental health journeys.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It takes a lot of courage to open up about mental health struggles, especially when there’s pressure to put on a tough front. I’m a 24-year-old woman and I’ve also dealt with my own mental health challenges. It’s tough, but seeking help and being open about it has been a game-changer for me. I hope that more men, and people in general, can feel encouraged to do the same. Mental health really doesn’t discriminate, and it’s important to break down those barriers and support each other. Keep sharing your story and encouraging others - it makes a bigger difference than you might realize! We’re all in this together.