Anxious About Returning To Work? The Neuroscience Of Social And Reentry Anxiety

I recently read an article about the neuroscience behind returning to work after a long absence, and it really resonated with me. I’m sure many of us have experienced the reentry anxiety associated with returning to the office. As the article points out, it’s natural to feel a little anxious during this time, and it’s important to recognize that and take steps to address it. I think it’s really helpful to take a few minutes to yourself to practice some mindfulness, or to talk to someone who supports you to ease the transition. It’s also important to remember that everyone is going through it, and that it’s okay to take things one day at a time to make the transition easier.

1 Like

Hey, I totally get it. Returning to work after a long absence can be really anxiety-inducing. I think it’s so important to remember that it’s okay to feel this way, and that we’re not alone in it. I’ve found that taking a few minutes for myself to practice mindfulness really helps, and talking to someone supportive can make a big difference too. We’re all in this together, and it’s okay to take things one step at a time. Hang in there, and remember to be kind to yourself during this transition back to the office. You’ve got this!