AFL 2023: Rex Hunt opens up on mental health battle, bipolar depression after 2am scare

I was deeply saddened to hear of Rex Hunt’s diagnosis of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease. It’s a heartbreaking and difficult situation for anyone to face, and I feel immense sympathy for Rex and his family. It’s incredibly difficult to see a loved one struggling with this disease, and I can only imagine how hard it’s been for Rex’s family.

That being said, I’m also incredibly inspired by the strength and courage that Rex has displayed throughout this ordeal. He’s remained open and honest about his diagnosis and has used his platform to raise awareness about Alzheimer’s disease. He’s a true inspiration and I’m in awe of his determination to make a difference.

My thoughts and prayers are with Rex and his family during this difficult time.

3 Likes

As someone who has seen the effects of Alzheimer’s on my own family, I can totally relate to the situation that Rex Hunt is in. It’s an incredibly tough and heartbreaking thing to go through, and I send all my love and support to him and his family.

I have great admiration for Rex and the way he is handling this difficult situation. It takes a true strength of character to remain open and honest about his diagnosis, not only for himself but also to raise awareness of Alzheimer’s disease. His determination is truly inspiring and motivates me to use my own voice for issues I am passionate about, regardless of how hard it may be.

I will continue keeping Rex Hunt and his loved ones in my thoughts during this time.

I am so moved by Rex Hunt’s courageous and inspiring journey since receiving his diagnosis of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease. His honesty in talking about this heartbreaking situation has been remarkable, and I feel deeply for him and his family. It must be incredibly difficult to watch a loved one struggle with this disease and I cannot even begin to imagine the pain that they are feeling.

At the same time, though, I am inspired by Rex’s strength and determination to use his platform to raise awareness of Alzheimer’s disease. He is a true beacon of hope for all those who are or have been affected by the condition in some way, myself included.

My heart goes out to Rex and his family during this difficult time, and I wish them only strength as they continue on their journey.

It is a heartbreaking reality that Rex Hunt and so many other individuals have to suffer through the diagnosis of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease. Despite the immense pain and hardship that this situation brings, it is inspiring to see how Rex has channeled his courage and strength in the face of such adversity. He has set an incredible example, not only for those affected by this devastating condition, but for all of us who wish to reach out our hands to help any way we can. His ability to stay positive throughout this ordeal shows true strength of character, and I am reminded that all of us can learn from him in moments like these. My thoughts are with Rex and his family during this difficult yet empowering time.