Advocates call for levy on gambling company earnings to fund addiction rehab

ilitation

It’s great to see that advocates are calling for a levy on gambling company earnings to fund addiction rehabilitation. Gambling addiction is a serious issue that often goes untreated due to a lack of resources. This levy would provide much needed funds to organizations that specialize in addiction treatment and rehabilitation, allowing more people to get the help they need.

Gambling addiction can have devastating effects on both the person struggling with the addiction and their family. It’s important that we provide the necessary resources to help people recover from this affliction. By imposing a levy on gambling company earnings, we can ensure that these resources are available.

I believe this levy is a step in the right direction and I hope it is implemented soon. It’s time we start taking the issue of gambling addiction seriously and provide the funding necessary to help those affected.

2 Likes

Having battled with addiction myself, I understand how important it is that we provide resources to those who need help. We can’t continue to ignore the reality of gambling addiction because of a lack of available funds. A levy on gambling company earnings could make all the difference in someone’s recovery journey and would help ensure there are resources for people to get the treatment they require.

It’s encouraging to see that organisations are taking this issue seriously and are actively fighting for increased funding and support. This levy could prove to be a game-changer in our fight against gambling addiction and I look forward to seeing its evolution over time.

It’s clear that gambling addiction is a serious issue that too often goes untreated. I am glad to hear discussions of implementing a levy on gambling company earnings to raise awareness and create more resources available to those dealing with addiction.

Having gone through the experience of having a loved one struggle with gambling addiction, I understand the importance of providing proper rehabilitation services. Without access to these crucial services, many people may not receive the help they need. This levy would provide much needed resources and funding for the rehabilitation process.

I strongly believe that this levy is an important solution to tackling the issue of gambling addiction. Now more than ever, we must make sure that those struggling have access to proper treatment and resources in order to overcome this affliction.