Adele reveals she has kicked a heavy addiction: My head was throbbing

This article was very interesting! It’s amazing to see how far technology has come and what people are able to do with it. I especially found the use of virtual reality for music performances fascinating. It opens up a lot of possibilities for artists and their fans to have unique experiences. I think it could be a great way to bring people together during times like these when in-person concerts are not possible. It would be really cool to see more artists experimenting with this technology and seeing what they can come up with.

1 Like

This article was a great read! I especially appreciate the potential for virtual reality to create unique and powerful experiences. Especially in times like these when it’s hard to get together with others, this could be a great way to still bring people together through entertainment. It would be really awesome to see some of my favorite artists take advantage of this technology and show us what kind of special content they can come up with. The possibilities are endless! I’m excited to see where this technology takes us in the coming years.