3 Ways to Care for Yourself in a Bipolar Depressive Period

This article is an excellent reminder of the importance of self-care for anyone struggling with bipolar depression. I think it’s so important to remember that self-care isn’t just a luxury - it’s a necessity. Taking care of yourself emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically can make all the difference in managing bipolar depression. It’s good to hear that the author is finding ways to take care of themselves and create a sustainable self-care routine. I think it’s also important to remember that self-care looks different for everyone and that it’s ok to find what works best for you.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for sharing this article! Self-care is so important, especially when dealing with bipolar depression. I’ve struggled with it myself, and finding ways to take care of myself emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically has made a huge difference. It’s great to hear that the author is finding ways to create a sustainable self-care routine - it gives me hope. And you’re right, self-care looks different for everyone, and that’s totally okay. We all have to find what works best for us. Thanks again for sharing this reminder to take care of ourselves - it’s something we all need to hear from time to time.