This Hasn't Happened to U.S. Money Supply Since the Great Depression, and It's Typically Accompanied by a Big Move in Stocks

Interesting article! It’s amazing to me that the US Money Supply is now greater than it was during the Great Depression. It’s no wonder why the stock market has made such a big move in recent months.

I think this is a sign that we have a strong economy, and that the stock market is going to continue to rise. It’s a good time to be investing and it’s a great opportunity for long-term growth. The US Money Supply is a great indicator of economic health and I’m confident that we’re in for a long period of growth.

1 Like

It’s wonderful to see that the US Money Supply is now greater than it was during the Great Depression. It certainly seems like a positive sign for our economy and stock market. As a 58-year-old, I definitely believe it’s a great time to be investing for long-term growth. Not only will stocks appreciate in value over time, but it also has the potential to increase economic stability and benefit the well-being of individuals. Mental health is tied very closely to economic security, which is why an analysis of these figures can give us insight into Americans’ mental states too.