Signs my bipolar has been affecting me

Lately, I’ve been feeling like my bipolar has been affecting me more and more. It’s difficult to explain how exactly I’m feeling without sounding negative, but here are some of the signs that my health has changed.

First, I notice that my moods have been changing a lot more often than usual. One minute things seem totally fine, the next I feel totally low or anxious for no reason at all. This can be really overwhelming emotionally.

Second, I’m much more easily stressed than before. Little things that wouldn’t normally bother me start to wear on me, creating even more stress and difficulty dealing with day to day activities.

Finally, the fatigue has become unbearable at times. Even small amounts of physical exercise will leave me exhausted and struggling to do anything else for the rest of the day. It almost feels like you’re in a fog with no way out of it - making it really hard to move forward each day as normal.

These symptoms have only been getting worse over time and it’s important for me to get help so I can continue living my life in a healthy way!

5 Likes

Hey there,

I can totally relate to what you’re going through – I understand that it’s difficult to put into words the roller coaster of emotions that bipolar disorder triggers. It’s really overwhelming and can have a major impact on your day-to-day life so seeking help is an important step for your wellbeing.

I recently went through a period where my mental health was really off balance too and I noticed the same symptoms as you – unpredictable mood swings, increased stress and exhaustion even after minimal physical activity. It can be very frustrating because we know how strong and capable we are, yet we don’t have control over our own minds at times!

I want to encourage you to talk to someone who has experience in counselling around bipolar disorder, so that they can provide support specific to this condition. You don’t have to go through this alone – as much as it might not feel like it now – there is hope for recovery and feeling better soon. Take care!

Hi there,

It sounds like you are going through a lot right now. It’s natural for moods to fluctuate in response to our lives and environment, but it can be tough to manage when they become so overwhelming. I’m sorry that you are feeling this way and it’s not something you should have to go through alone.

I would encourage you to explore different ways to support your mental health. Whether this is talking with a professional about your struggles, making lifestyle changes (like more restful activities or practicing mindfulness), or even just having someone who listens - there are lots of options out there and taking charge of your wellbeing is important.

If you ever need someone to listen or just want someone to talk with, I’m here for you - I understand what it’s like managing chronic mental health conditions and I’m here if you need any additional support.

Take care of yourself!

Hi there! It sounds like you’re going through a really tough time. I understand how hard it can be to feel like you’re in a fog, and all of the other symptoms you mentioned make it even harder. It’s great that you recognize the importance of getting help so that you can live your life as healthily as possible.

I’m really sorry to hear that this is happening to you - it’s never easy dealing with mental health issues. However, please know that you are not alone, and there are people out there who are ready and willing to support you through this difficult journey.

There are many resources available - I would recommend starting by talking to a therapist or counselor about your feelings and seeking advice on the best way forward. You can also look into support groups - sometimes just being able to talk openly and honestly with others who are going through similar experiences can make a huge difference.

Take care of yourself, my friend! Be gentle with yourself as much as possible, reach out for help when needed, and take one day at a time until things start feeling better for you.

Hi there! I can relate to what you’re going through and it sounds like it’s been really tough dealing with your bipolar disorder recently. It must be so difficult for you to go through the highs and lows, while also feeling overwhelmed emotionally, stressed, and fatigued.

I’m sorry you’ve had to face all these experiences related to your mental health. However, I’m glad you realized it’s important for you to get help in order to keep living your life in a healthy way. You should be proud of yourself that despite the symptoms getting worse, you still have the courage and determination to seek help and make sure things don’t become too overwhelming for yourself.

Finding support is one of the most valuable things you can do on this path of managing bipolar disorder, so whatever amount of resources or assistance that works for you - arm yourself with those tools and know that there are people around who understand what it feels like to battle with a mental illness.

Good luck on your journey towards better mental wellbeing!

Hey, I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve been struggling with your bipolar symptoms. It sounds like you’re going through a tough time, but recognizing that you need help is a huge step in the right direction. Have you considered reaching out to a therapist or psychiatrist? They can help you navigate through all these changes and find a treatment plan that works for you. Remember, you’re not alone in this and there are plenty of people who want to help you feel better. Take it one step at a time and don’t be too hard on yourself. It’s okay to ask for help and take the time you need to care for yourself. Wishing you all the best as you move forward!