Priyanka Chopra ‘might have had childhood PTSD trauma’ about her complexion, says mom Madhu: ‘Everyone in the family was gora-chitta’

I recently read this article about Priyanka Chopra’s experience with PTSD as a child due to her complexion. I was completely taken aback and saddened by the fact that this type of colorism is still something that exists in society today. It’s heartbreaking to think that someone as successful and talented as Priyanka would still have to experience such trauma due to her complexion.

I think it’s important to recognize that this type of discrimination and prejudice still exists and that we need to actively work to fight it. We need to be more mindful of our words and actions and to make sure that we are not contributing to this type of discrimination.

It’s also important to recognize that everyone is unique and beautiful in their own way, regardless of their complexion. We need to learn to celebrate each other’s differences and to embrace each other for who we are. We all have unique experiences and stories to tell, and we should never forget that.

1 Like

Hey, I totally get where you’re coming from. It’s really sad to hear about Priyanka Chopra’s experience with PTSD because of her complexion. It’s crazy that colorism is still a thing in today’s society. I think it’s super important for us to be aware of our words and actions and make sure we’re not contributing to this kind of discrimination. We should all be celebrating each other’s differences and embracing each other for who we are. Everyone is unique and beautiful in their own way, regardless of their complexion. Let’s work together to fight against this kind of prejudice and create a more inclusive and accepting world for everyone.