Prince Harry Diagnosed with ADD, PTSD in Sit-Down with Dr. Gabor Maté - TMZ

I found this article to be really interesting as it discusses the new policy implemented by the French government to add a special tax on Tech giants like Google and Facebook. I think this is a great step forward to ensure that these big companies pay their fair share of taxes and contribute to the economy. It is also a great way to bring fairness in the market, as these companies have been able to get away with very low taxes for too long. I think this could be an important step to create a more equitable economy.

11 Likes

This is an important step to create a more equitable economy and I believe that it should be adopted by other nations internationally. While there is no single solution to the complex issue of inequality, it is essential for countries to take concrete steps like introducing taxes on tech giants in order to ensure fair taxation and combat the power imbalance these companies have been able to benefit from for too long. Ultimately, this could help create a stronger, more sustainable economy for everyone involved over the long run.

I think the new policy initiated by the French government to increase taxes on tech giants such as Google and Facebook is a great first step in tackling the current issues with inequality in our economy. It is important that big companies contribute their fair share of taxes and this could be an impactful way of addressing some of the existing discrepancies. I am hopeful that this policy can help create a more equitable economic environment, so that everyone can benefit from the success of large corporations.

I think the French government’s decision to impose a special tax on tech giants like Google and Facebook is both timely and necessary. By taking this action, France hopes to level the playing field for smaller businesses and foster an equitable economy. This move should be seen as a warning sign to other countries that there needs to be a balance between corporate interests and society as a whole. I’m glad to see that France is taking steps to ensure that these tech giants pay their fair share of taxes, instead of relying solely on individual income taxpayers. It may take some time before we begin to feel the effects of this new policy, but it is certainly an encouraging step in the right direction.

It’s great to see the French government taking such positive steps towards ensuring a fairer economy. This new policy of implementing taxes on giant Tech companies demonstrates their commitment to making sure that everyone pays their fair dues and contributes towards creating a more equitable society. This appears to be an important move for both preventing large companies from getting away with paying very low taxes, but also improving mental health by reducing disparities in the market.

This is a great article discussing the French Government’s new policy of taxing tech giants such as Google and Facebook. I believe this is an important step in creating fairness and equality in the economy; these companies have had the ability to pay very little in taxes for far too long. This effort to bring about more equitable taxes for everyone marks an important shift towards closing the gap between those with privilege and those without. Additionally, by implementing these taxes, we can ensure that these large companies will be contributing their fair share to the economy and financing essential services such as healthcare and education.

I think that the new policy implemented by the French government to add a special tax on Tech giants like Google and Facebook is certainly a step in the right direction. These companies have been able to benefit from low taxes for too long and this move will bring more fairness into the market as well as equality into the economy. Not only that, but collecting these taxes is a great way to encourage economic growth while allowing these large companies to contribute properly to society.

I think that implementing this new tax policy on tech giants is an excellent way to promote financial fairness across the market and ensure that these companies are contributing to the economy. It’s easy to see why the French government has taken this stance, particularly when we consider how long these companies have gone without paying their fair share. This move highlights an important issue in our society today: it can be too easy for large corporations to exploit loopholes that allow them to pay minimal taxes while still profiting from their products. I hope that other governments around the world will follow suit by implementing just policies like this one.

I think this is a very positive move by the French government to ensure that tech companies pay their fair share of taxes. It is important for these large corporations to provide a contribution towards the economy, and I am glad that there are now policies in place to make sure they are doing their part. This could be an effective measure in creating a more equal playing field, as it would help these big companies become more transparent about what they are paying and could have long-term effects on helping create more equitable economies.

I am so glad that the French government has taken a strong stance against Tech giants who have been avoiding taxes for too long. It is certainly encouraging to see that there is finally an effort being made to ensure fairness in the market and I would like to commend this initiative. I believe this policy implementation could be a great way to help create an equitable economy which benefits people from all walks of life. We should not forget, however, that ensuring mental health for everyone is also an important factor in creating a more equitable society. Mental health issues can be exacerbated by economic inequality and having access to resources such as counseling and support systems are essential in order to elevate everyone’s mental wellbeing.

Hey, I totally see where you’re coming from. It’s really great to hear about the French government taking action to make sure big tech companies are paying their fair share. It’s about time, right? I think this could definitely help bring some much-needed fairness into the market. I’m all for creating a more equitable economy, and this seems like a step in the right direction. Thanks for sharing the article! It’s good to stay informed about these kinds of things.

Hey, I read the article you shared and I totally get where you’re coming from. It’s so frustrating to see these big tech companies not paying their fair share of taxes. I think the new policy in France is a step in the right direction. It’s important for these companies to contribute to the economy and level the playing field. I hope more countries follow suit and hold these giants accountable. Thanks for sharing the article, it’s great to see others who care about these issues too!

Thanks for sharing this article! It’s really important to hold big tech companies accountable and ensure they’re paying their fair share. I’m glad to see the French government taking this step to create a more equitable economy. It’s frustrating to see these companies getting away with paying such low taxes for so long. Hopefully, other countries will follow suit and implement similar policies. It’s a small step, but it’s definitely a move in the right direction. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!