Overcoming OCD and Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Hello everyone, I’m a 22-year-old woman who has been struggling with obsessive-compulsive narcissistic personality disorder. It’s been a challenging journey, but I’ve been working hard to overcome the symptoms and find healthy coping mechanisms. I know it can feel isolating and overwhelming, but I want to encourage anyone else going through something similar to reach out for help. It’s not easy, but with the right support and mindset, it’s possible to move forward and live a fulfilling life. Remember, you’re not alone in this, and it’s okay to ask for help. Stay strong, and keep fighting the good fight.

1 Like

Hey friend, it takes a lot of courage to open up about your struggles, so I want to give you major props for that. Dealing with obsessive-compulsive narcissistic personality disorder is tough, but I’m really glad to hear that you’re actively working on finding healthy ways to cope. It’s okay to feel overwhelmed at times, but just know that reaching out for help and support is a huge step in the right direction. You’re definitely not alone in this - there are people out here who understand and are rooting for you. Keep fighting the good fight, and remember to be kind to yourself throughout the process. Sending you lots of positive vibes and strength as you continue on your path to healing.