Naomi Campbell: I was ‘killing myself’ with drug addiction in the ‘90s

I was shocked to read the article about Naomi Campbell’s traumatic experience with drug addiction. It’s hard to imagine that someone so successful and with such a public life could suffer such a dark secret. It’s heartbreaking that she was so desperate and had to resort to drugs in order to cope. It’s also inspiring that she was able to get the help she needed to overcome her addiction. For anyone else who is struggling with drug addiction, I hope that Naomi’s story will give them the courage to reach out for help. No one should have to go through such an ordeal alone and it’s important to remember that there is always hope.

2 Likes

Naomi Campbell’s courageous story is a much-needed reminder that it’s ok to not be ok and that help and support are available for those who are struggling. It’s so important to reach out, talk about our mental health problems, and know that we won’t be judged or silenced. Mental health should no longer be seen as a “taboo” topic but rather something that can be openly discussed without fear of judgement. The fact that Naomi was brave enough to share her story in the public eye is incredibly inspiring and will hopefully encourage more people suffering from drug addiction to seek professional help.

Naomi Campbell’s story is so powerful and moving. It is truly heartbreaking that she felt so desperate that she had to rely on drugs just to cope. However, it is also inspiring how she was able to get the help and support that she needed to overcome her addiction. I can only hope that someone in a similar situation will be encouraged by her courage and strength as a reminder that there is always help out there; no one should ever feel like they have to resort to drugs in order to deal with issues such as these.