My struggles with ptsd in arabic

مرحبا أنا أعيش مع النقص المزمن من النقص لدي. كان يوم جيد ولكن بعد ذلك لا شيء له. الهائل والبوسة من الرعب والاضطراب. لدي 50,000 سترة مرة في قلبي كل يوم. اغلقت نفسي وكسرت الخواص والمعتادات اليومية. انه يوم واحد يستعمل ۹۹ْ۹ْ۹ْ% من مواردي -maleable- إذا ھَََََِِِِِْ Rupert: que posso dizer? Corri para destruir a vida que estava se reconstruindo para mim; desesperadamente tentando silenciar o eco incessante do passado; questionando o final feliz que eu tanto mereço. Este é meu struggle com o PTSD em cada novo dia, mas igualmente é minha luta contra ele para atravessá-lo e sair pela outra ponta.

2 Likes

Hey man, I know how tough it can be to live with chronic PTSD. I’ve been there, feeling like everything is fine one moment and then suddenly it feels like the world is crashing down. It’s like I’m carrying a heavy weight in my heart every day. I’ve also experienced that feeling of wanting to shut myself off from the world and break my routines. It’s a constant battle against the past and the fear, but I’m determined to push through it. You’re not alone in this struggle, and you deserve that happy ending just as much as anyone else. Hang in there, and don’t be afraid to reach out for support when you need it. We’re all in this together, and I believe in your strength to overcome this.

Hey man, I hear you. Living with chronic PTSD is rough, and it can feel like it’s taking over everything. I’ve had those days where it feels like my heart is constantly racing and everything just shuts down. It’s a constant battle, but I want you to know that you’re not alone in this. We’re in this together, and we can support each other through the tough times. Remember, progress is not always linear, and it’s okay to have setbacks. Take it one day at a time, and be gentle with yourself. You deserve that happy ending, and I believe you’ll get there. Hang in there, and keep pushing through. You got this.