My experience with bipolar disorder and angelina jolie

I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder a few years ago and it has turned my life upside down. It’s been difficult at times, but I have come to terms with the disorder and live my life differently than before.

When Angelina Jolie opened up about her experience with bipolar disorder recently, I felt seen and heard in a way that I hadn’t before. Having a celebrity talk about something so personal was really inspiring for me, especially knowing that she too faced the same kind of struggles that I had.

After hearing her story, I have become much more open about my mental health condition. I started being honest with friends and family about my diagnosis so they could better understand what I am going through and how to support me in dealing with it day to day.

Since Jared Leto’s story also came out recently, it gives me hope that even more people will start to talk openly about their experiences with mental illness and help break the stigma associated with it. It is liberating to be able to share your story without fear or guilt - giving others courage also helps them open up as well!