My compulsive collecting journey

For the longest time, I never really considered myself a collector. It wasn’t until recently that I realized how much joy I get from having an ever-growing collection of objects. It started with books - no surprise there - and soon enough spread to other areas. Now, my growing collection includes rocks, coins, stamps, old records… you name it!

The thrill of the hunt is unparalleled; stalking my bounty at flea markets, thrift stores, and antique shops lightens my soul and keeps me on my toes. There’s nothing more exciting than stumbling upon some rare or unique item that catches my eye and stirring up the nostalgic memories connected to it.

Collecting comes with its own set of learning curves; knowing which items are most valuable and preserving them is an art in itself. But I’m excited to share what I’ve learned with others as well as learn more myself along the way!

My compulsion has taken me around the world - virtually or literally - seeking out these treasures wherever they may be hiding. This journey so far has been full of surprises and rewarding moments beyond compare - a reminder that life should be savored one collection at a time!