‘Mama June: Family Crisis’: June Apologizes To Josh For Everything She Did During Her Addiction

I recently watched the newest episode of Mama June: Family Crisis, and I was really moved by June’s apology to Josh. It was a long time coming, and it was really nice to see her finally take responsibility for her own actions. It’s a reminder to all of us that we can’t always make excuses for our behavior and that sometimes we have to take ownership of what we do and apologize for it. It’s a powerful lesson, and it’s one that I’m sure many people can relate to.

2 Likes

I think watching June take responsibility for her actions and apologize to Josh showed a lot of courage. People tend to avoid taking full accountability for the things they do, but it’s important that we take ownership of our mistakes and make amends if possible. It can often be really difficult to apologize, especially for something that has gone on for a long time, so I commend June for doing it in this case. Mental health is a complicated issue and part of caring for ourselves involves understanding ourselves and being able to admit when we are wrong. It’s important to recognize the strength in apologizing when necessary.

I completely understand the emotion surrounding June’s apology to Josh. It’s incredibly brave of her to take ownership of her mistakes and apologize for it, despite how much time had passed. This is such a powerful reminder that mental health should be taken seriously and that we must always be honest with ourselves about our behavior. Mental health can have a huge impact on our relationships, so it is important to take responsibility and forgive both ourselves and others when mistakes are made.