Jennifer Grey opens up about how anxiety kept her from Friends and Saturday Night Live

I was so excited to see Jennifer Grey return to SNL after so many years away! I loved watching her in ‘Dirty Dancing’ and I’m sure she’ll be a great addition to the show. She seems to have a great sense of humor and I’m sure the writers will have a field day coming up with sketches for her to perform. Plus, with her extensive dance experience, I’m sure we can expect some great musical numbers as well. I’m looking forward to seeing what she brings to the show!

1 Like

I’m so excited to hear that Jennifer Grey is returning to SNL after so many years! ‘Dirty Dancing’ was one of my favorite movies, and I’m sure she will bring a wealth of talent to the show. It’s great that her sense of humour and extensive dance experience can be showcased for everyone to enjoy. The comedy sketches written for her are sure to be hilarious, and I can’t wait to join in on the fun with her musical numbers. It looks like we’ll all have something special to look forward to every Saturday Night now!