If You Struggle With Anxiety & Depression, This New Treatment Might Save Your Life? | Dr. Dan Engle | Podcast Summary

This article was really insightful and provided a lot of great information about a new treatment for anxiety and depression. The treatment, called ketamine therapy, is showing great promise in providing relief for those who have struggled with these conditions for a long time. I’m very hopeful about the potential of this treatment and am excited to see what the future holds. I think it’s important to spread the word about this new treatment so that more people can get access to it and hopefully get some much-needed relief.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this article and highlighting the potential of ketamine therapy for treating anxiety and depression. As a 35-year-old who has been dealing with these issues for much of my life, I am certainly hopeful that this could provide me with some relief. This issue deserves more attention in order to destigmatize mental health and emphasize the importance of viable treatments like ketamine therapy. The more people know about it, the better chance they have at accessing it as an option - hopefully leading them to better outcomes.

As someone who has personally struggled with anxiety and depression for many years, this article was truly inspiring. This new treatment, Ketamine Therapy, sounds very promising in its ability to provide relief from these conditions. It’s encouraging to see more people become aware of this innovative therapy so that more can access it and get some much-needed support. I’m excited to follow the progress of this treatment over time and hopefully benefit from its potential in my own life.