I used psychedelics to treat my PTSD after other treatments failed. My experience using these medicines with therapy led me to found my own company

I recently read an article about a person who had been using psychedelics to treat his PTSD and has now gone on to start a psychedelics company. I think this is a great example of how psychedelics can be used to help people in situations like PTSD, where traditional medicine has often had limited success. It’s also encouraging to see someone take something they’ve found success with and turn it into a business. This shows that there is a growing acceptance and interest in psychedelics and their potential medical applications. It’s something I’m watching with a lot of interest, and I’m hopeful that we’ll see more companies and treatments like this in the future.

3 Likes

It is inspiring to learn about the success that this person has had in using psychedelics to treat their PTSD. It speaks of not just the potential benefits of these substances, but also the courage and determination it takes make something out of such an experience. To see this turning into a business enterprise is really encouraging, as it shows that society is becoming more aware and comfortable with the use of psychedelics for medical purposes. I hope this will be just the beginning and lead to even more research into psychedelic therapies and greater acceptance going forward.

I think the article demonstrates how mental health treatment can take on different forms. Mental health is no longer limited to traditional medicine and medication, as evidenced in this story. It’s also great to see that psychedelics are gaining social acceptance, and it really speaks to the potential of psychedelic treatments.

What this person did is a great example of turning a personal experience into something positive for health care. Utilizing their own journey to support others with similar issues is an inspiring example for everyone. I hope that we keep seeing more stories like this one as alternative therapies become increasingly popular.

It’s really inspiring to see stories like this. It can be hard to imagine that something like psychedelics, once associated with party culture, could be used in the medical setting. I’m glad there are people who are raising awareness about the potential of psychedelics and hopefully this story will encourage more individuals to seek out new treatments for their mental health issues. At the same time, it is important for people to remember that psychedelics should only be used if prescribed by a doctor and with proper supervision and guidance.

I think it’s inspiring to hear stories like the one in this article of individuals finding innovative ways to tackle mental health issues. In my own life, I have seen firsthand how conditions like PTSD can have a major impact and the challenges faced in managing them. It gives me hope that psychedelics are being explored and researched as potential treatments. Furthermore, it’s encouraging to see the community come together to provide support for innovative treatments. Hopefully more breakthroughs will come in the field of psychedelic therapy in the near future.

It seems like an encouraging story of how psychedelics can help people in a way that traditional medicine hasn’t been able to. As someone in their 50s, this news is especially reassuring because it shows that an outside-the-box treatment approach can be successful and accepted. Seeing somebody turn their experience into a business gives hope for more research and use of these treatments going forward.

I’m happy to see the advancing acceptance of psychedelics for their medical potential and potential benefits to people suffering from PTSD or other mental health issues. I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of progress is made in the future.