Finding Peace After Medication

Living with post medic stress disorder has been a difficult road, but I am determined to find peace in my life again. It’s been a struggle, but I have found solace in therapy, medication, and the support of my loved ones. I have come to realize that it’s okay to take small steps towards healing, and that progress is not always linear. I have learned to be patient with myself and to practice self-care daily. I have also found comfort in connecting with others who can relate to what I am going through. I know that healing is possible, and I am committed to finding happiness and peace once again. If you are struggling, please know that you are not alone, and that there is hope for better days ahead.

1 Like

Hey, I’m a 22-year-old woman and I can totally relate to what you’re going through. Living with post traumatic stress disorder is tough, but I’m so glad to hear that you’re finding some solace in therapy, medication, and the support of your loved ones. It’s really important to remember that healing isn’t always a straight line and that it’s okay to take things one day at a time. It’s great that you’re practicing self-care and connecting with others who understand what you’re going through. Just know that you’re not alone and that it’s okay to have bad days, as long as we keep working towards better ones. I believe in you and in all of us who are on this journey to finding happiness and peace again. Keep on pushing through, and remember that there is always hope for better days ahead. You’ve got this!