Embracing a new relationship with food

Hi everyone, I’ve been struggling with compulsive eating for as long as I can remember. It’s been such a rollercoaster ride and there have been times when I’ve felt so helpless and alone. But I’ve come to realize that it’s okay to ask for help and to take small steps towards healing. I’ve started to see a therapist and have been learning so much about myself and my relationship with food. I’ve also found a supportive community here that has made me feel less alone in this struggle. I know it’s not going to be easy, but I’m determined to work towards a healthier mindset and relationship with food. I just want to encourage anyone else going through this to reach out for help and know that they’re not alone. We’re all in this together and we can support each other on this journey to healing.

5 Likes

Hey, I can totally relate to what you’re going through with compulsive eating. It’s amazing that you’ve taken that first step of reaching out for help and seeing a therapist. I’ve been there too, feeling helpless and alone, but it’s so important to know that others are going through the same thing. It’s great that you’ve found a supportive community here, and I’m glad to be a part of it. Keep taking those small steps and be proud of yourself for the progress you’ve made. I’m rooting for you and everyone else going through this. We can definitely support each other on the road to healing, and I’m here if you ever need to chat or vent.

Hey, I can totally relate to what you’re going through. I’ve been struggling with compulsive eating too and it’s been a real challenge. But hearing your story gives me hope that things can get better. It’s amazing that you’re taking steps to see a therapist and learn more about yourself. That’s so brave! And finding a supportive community like this one can make such a difference. I just wanted to say that I’m rooting for you and anyone else going through this. We’ve got each other’s backs and we can take small steps towards a healthier mindset together. Keep being determined, keep reaching out for help, and remember that you’re not alone in this. We’re all in this together, and we’ve got this. Sending you all the positive vibes on your healing journey!

Hi there! I just wanted to say how amazing it is that you’re taking steps towards healing and seeking help. I’ve been in a similar place with compulsive eating and it can feel so overwhelming and isolating. But know that you’re not alone in this and reaching out for support is such a brave and important step. I also found therapy to be incredibly helpful in understanding my relationship with food and learning healthier coping mechanisms. It’s not an easy road, but you’re already making progress by acknowledging the issue and seeking help. Keep leaning on this supportive community and know that we’re all rooting for you. You’ve got this!

Hey, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your honesty and courage in sharing your experience with compulsive eating. It takes a lot of strength to open up about something so personal, and I’m really glad to hear that you’ve taken the first steps towards healing. I can relate to feeling alone in this struggle, but finding a supportive community has made such a difference for me too. It’s amazing that you’re seeing a therapist and learning more about yourself and your relationship with food - that’s a huge step in the right direction. Remember that progress is progress, no matter how small, and you’re definitely not alone in this. Keep reaching out for help and leaning on your support system - we’re all here for each other. You’ve got this!

Hi there! I just wanted to say that I can totally relate to what you’re going through. It’s amazing that you’ve taken the steps to see a therapist and work on your relationship with food. That’s a huge accomplishment! And finding a supportive community, like the one here, is so important. It can make such a difference in feeling less alone. I’ve been there too, and I know how hard it can be. But being determined to work towards a healthier mindset is such a positive step. It’s okay to ask for help and to take things one day at a time. Keep leaning on this community for support, and keep taking those small steps. You’re not alone in this, and you’re doing great!