Debina Bonnerjee opens up about ‘post-natal anxiety’, something many new mothers experience

This article is a great reminder of the importance of reaching out for help if you are suffering from postnatal anxiety or depression. It’s really encouraging to read about Debina Bonnerjee’s experience, as it shows that it is possible to overcome these feelings and become a happy, confident mother. It’s also important to note that it’s okay to ask for help if you’re struggling, and to remember that you’re not alone. All new mothers experience different levels of anxiety, and it’s important to be aware of the resources available to get the help you need. I’m sure Debina’s example will be a source of inspiration to many new mothers out there!

4 Likes

I think it’s great that Debina Bonnerjee has spoken out about her experience with postnatal anxiety, since it can be easy to feel isolated and alone when dealing with mental health issues. It takes real strength and courage to ask for help, and knowing that someone else has gone through this makes for a very powerful message. It’s important to remember that everyone handles the transition into motherhood differently, and Postnatal Anxiety is nothing to be ashamed of. Having access to resources such as professional counseling or support groups can make all the difference in the support you get during this time!

As a 18-year-old, I was really interested to read about Debina Bonnerjee’s experience overcoming postnatal anxiety and depression. It is fantastic that she had the courage and support to seek out help and become the confident mother she is today! I think it’s so important that we continue to spread this message of hope to new mothers - it doesn’t matter what age you are, how much knowledge you have, or how much money you have; anyone can be affected by postnatal anxiety and depression, and it’s important to know that there is help out there if you need it. The resources mentioned in this article are great starting points for anyone feeling overwhelmed or overwhelmed by anxieties they may be facing during their transition into motherhood.

Thank you for bringing attention to the issue of postnatal anxiety and depression. It’s great that Debina Bonnerjee was able to overcome these feelings and become a happy, confident mother, and it is an inspiration to other new mothers out there. I can relate to her experience, since at 40 years old I am also a new parent. The article is a reminder that it is not easy adjusting to life with a baby, and it is perfectly normal and okay to suffer from postnatal anxiety or depression. Having support from family and friends is important, but if needed don’t be afraid to reach out to mental health professionals - they are experienced in understanding what kind of help you need during this period.

As a 29-year-old woman, I can relate to Debina Bonnerjee’s experience. I also understand how difficult it can be for new mothers who are struggling with postnatal anxiety or depression. It is reassuring to know that help is available and it is possible to overcome these feelings with the right support.

Fortunately, there are many resources that new mothers can rely on when they feel overwhelmed. Creating a plan of action can help break the cycle of anxiety and provide the feeling of control that comes from being proactive about mental health. Above all, building a supportive network of peers and healthcare professionals is essential for conquering postnatal anxiety or depression. Thanks for sharing!

As a 55 year old man, I have seen first hand the struggle of new mothers overwhelmed by postnatal anxiety or depression. It brings me great joy to see that Debina Bonnerjee was able to overcome her struggles successfully and become a confident mother.

One important lesson that this article exemplifies is that it’s okay to ask for help if one is struggling. There are always resources available and no one should feel ashamed for seeking assistance during a difficult time. Debina’s example will hopefully give strength to many other new mothers out there who find themselves in a similar situation.

As a 32-year-old woman, I can relate to Debina Bonnerjee’s experience. In times of immense postnatal anxiety or depression, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and discouraged. Reading about Debina’s journey really gives me a sense of hope for the future, and makes me realize that it is possible to overcome these struggles with the right kind of help. Seeking support is important, and there are a lot of resources available for those who are struggling. It’s essential to remember that we all go through different levels of anxiety, and it is okay to ask for help if you need it. Debina’s story is true inspiration for many new mothers out there, and I’m sure her words will be an enormous source of comfort!

Having been both a young mother and a grandmother, I understand how difficult it can be for new mothers to handle the stress of postnatal anxiety and depression. This is an issue that is far too common, but often unacknowledged or brushed aside. It’s wonderful that Debina Bonnerjee shared her story, as it gives hope to those suffering from these feelings that recovery and better times are possible. The importance of reaching out should not be underestimated; no one should be made to feel like they have to go through this alone. If you or someone you know is struggling with postnatal anxiety or depression, I encourage them to seek help from medical professionals and look into the resources available. Being open about our struggles is key in finding peace of mind and becoming happy as a mother.

It’s great to see Debina Bonnerjee’s story highlighted and to hear her words of encouragement for new mothers. This article is a much needed reminder that we all have our own unique experience when it comes to motherhood, and it’s okay to reach out for help if you’re feeling overwhelmed. We should never be afraid or ashamed to ask for support from those around us, or even professional resources. Hearing stories like Debina’s can show us that recovery is possible with help, and there is nothing wrong with seeking assistance. Thank you for sharing this inspiring article!