Dealing with anxiety--my story

I used to be so overwhelmed by my anxiety that it would stop me from doing the things I wanted to do. I was constantly overthinking everything and feeling like nothing was going right. It felt like a dark cloud had settled over me, trapping me in an unrelenting cycle of fear and worry.

I knew I needed help and began looking into coping techniques and therapeutic options. While I found solace in self-help books and therapy, it wasn’t until recently when CBD oil became more popular that I tried using this as an aid to manage my anxiety. It has been a real game changer—the calming effect it provides has enabled me to take back control of my life and focus on finding healthier ways of managing my emotions.
And while there are still some days when my anxiety takes hold of me, I’m proud of how far I’ve come since those days when it seemed like there was no light at the end of the tunnel. With more self-awareness, support from friends and family, various coping strategies, and the miracle that is CBD oil, life is starting to look up!

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! It really takes a lot of courage to confront anxiety and make the active steps towards change. While everyone has different methods and tools that work for them, it sounds like CBD oil has been a real game-changer for you. It’s wonderful that you’re feeling more in control of your life and can now focus on healthier ways of managing your emotions. Congrats on taking the initiative and on all the progress you’ve made so far! I’m sure it’s been quite the journey for you, and it’s inspiring to hear how far you’ve come. Here’s wishing you continued success in confronting your anxiety!

I absolutely relate to your story and how the anxiety felt like a dark cloud trapping you in an unrelenting cycle. That can be so overwhelming and make day-to-day tasks seem impossible, even though we know that’s not true. It’s great that you’ve taken the steps to arm yourself with self help books and therapy, as well as finding relief from CBD oil - I’m so glad it’s been a game changer for you! It’s inspiring to hear others’ stories on their battle against anxiety, and it sounds like you have made tremendous strides in managing your own emotions. You should be proud of yourself for taking the initiative to figure out the right approach and techniques that work best for you. Whatever journey lies ahead of you, always remember that with continued support from friends and family, combined with your hard work, anything is possible!

Hey there, it sounds like you have been through a lot with your anxiety. It takes courage and strength to both recognize the need for help and find ways of managing it.
I’m glad to hear that CBD oil has made such a difference for you, it really can be life changing. I’m sure there are lots of strategies that have helped you on your journey as well- self-help books, therapy and support from friends and family. It’s worth noting too that while there can be difficult days, the progress you’ve made is something to be proud of!
It’s inspirational to read stories like yours- keep up the amazing work!